Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Heart Wrangler!...

This is my little cowboy Isaiah. He's my first grandchild and he did Wrangle my Heart. I have a picture of my son and my husband around the same age with their red cowboy hat.  I hope to continue the tradition with each of my grandson's when they are around this age!
I will be entering my layout in the Freestyle Challenge #185 @ Hiding in My Craft Room




I actually saved the clip from a pair of my husbands overalls!


Recipe-
Paper- The Robin's Nest- Denim Blue, My Mind's Eye- Complete Boy & Cardboard & Buttons 
Cricut Cart.- Phrases
Cricut Cart.-Old West 
Buckle I saved from my husbands bib overalls

Have a Blessed Day!

~Kim

9 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH!!! I love love love love this! LOVING that photo and the denim!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a super cute LO. I love the idea of the denim jeans and the clip. what a great tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how cute. I love all the Western touches, especially the genuine overalls clip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific layout I love that paper and what an adorable picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout, what an adorable subject to work with. Cutest cowboy I have ever seen. BL

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGoodness!!!!! This is super cute! BL

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun tradition and great layout of such a sweet little guy!

    ReplyDelete