Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

You Did It!...

Hi Friends!  Wow where has this month gone???  I have been so busy taking care of family, church happenings and giving my scraproom a makeover, that the month has slipped by.  My hubby and I celebrated our 30th anniversary this week!  I can't believe that either...he's my high school sweetheart, my middle school crush!!!
I'm very excited and honored to be GDT @ Stick it Down for the last challenge of the month.  You will have until December 1 to get those entries in!  It's a 2 page layout but you know the drill you can do one side or the other.  I really hope you'll find time to fit it in your busy schedule to play along.






Photo

Have a Blessed Day!
~Kim

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! LOVING the colors and the photos!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page! Love the colors! Hope to play along!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great does this colour combo look? Love it, so vibrant & fun!!! Great work! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fabulous colours!! Such a great page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout.......I really like the vibrant colors, very striking!!

    ReplyDelete