Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Friday, October 3, 2014

Never to Young to Learn...Isaiah ABC Book

Hi Friends, I just had to drop in and show you a cute little page my oldest grandson Isaiah did!  He is 4 years old and his mom is teaching him his ABC'S.  She asked me if I would like to do a craft project to go along with each letter he is learning.  So being that I love to scrapbook I purchased a cute 12x12 ABC school album so that he can make a scrapbook of his letters.  

Here he is gluing down his first piece!  Let me tell you he loves to use a lot of glue, hehehe...I guess all kids do!


He's really concentrating in this photo!


Almost done!  I can't wait to print up these photo's and scrap the memory!


I think he did a great job!  He loved using MaMaw's cutting tools and circle cutter!  Who knows maybe he will be one of the next "Tim Holtz!"


Have a Blessed Day!
~Kim

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Kim, he is so sweet!! That smile!! I bet he can get away with anything when he flashes those pearly whites ;) What an adorable page he made!! So, so sweet!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhh this is awesome!!! LOVING those adorable photos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete