Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

You are My Sunshine...

Hi Friends!  Today's layout is a combined challenge.  Stuck?!  teamed up with Studio Challenges for a great combination Sketch & Color!!  Sometimes it really helps with a direction when you add a color challenge!  This time I was directed to use paper that I might not have used!  That's what I love about a color challenge to get you motivated!!






My page features my daughter and grandson.  He loves to play on the steps of the pool and today was no exception!

Recipe- Paper- DCWV. Ink Studio G, Martha Stewart, Chipboard- Colorbok', Wood shapes- Provo Craft, Gems, Washi Tape





Have a Blessed Day!
~Kim

4 comments:

  1. Love this summery page! Great on withy the colours and sketch and the circular element is fab! Thanks for playing at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! I love the colors!! The sun, palm tree and letters are fabulous!! Love it!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your title and your fun summery theme. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Really love your title work! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio and at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete