Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Monday, June 16, 2014

Virtual Blog Hop...


Hi Friends! I received a message from a Co DT member for XOXO Scrapbooking , Michelle Perrini O'Driscoll. She asked me to participate in a virtual blog hop! I was very honored and said yes. I was to answer 4 questions.

1.) What are you working on? For me I have been working on organizing my scrap room. This seems to be a continual thing for me as I'm always looking for a better way to organize. I just purchased a new bookcase/cubby from Ikea and love how my photo books are able to stand straight up instead of lying flat!



I put tools in this cubby


Extra stamps in this cubby.


I have an empty cubby that I haven't quit figured out what to put in it.  Any suggestions?


2.) How does your work differ from others? I don't know how to describe my I tend to have my own style of simple/cutesy.  


3.)Why do I create like I do? I love when I'm able to find spare time to get in my craft room and be creative. My family enjoys looking through the scrapbooks I create and relive the memories that I try to preserve.


4.) How does my creative process work? I first pick a sketch challenge I like and then choosing the photos I believe will work with it. Then I choose the paper and embellies. Sometimes a page comes together very quickly and other times I need to walk away from it and come back later with a fresh mind. 


I would love for you to join in the scraplift challenge we have going on @ XOXO Scrapbooking this month! We have an awesome scraplift page by our GDT Joanne . I will be posting my scraplift layout later this week.


Here's Joanne's page-


Have a Blessed Day!
~Kim

4 comments:

  1. I love your bookcase/cubby from Ikea, Kim!! I need one of those!! I always enjoy your layouts - they are always fabulous!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE reading more about you!!! And for the empty cubbie ... I would put art that inspires you or even a piece you created -- even if it's a lo ... you can always put it on a stand :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining me in this blog hop! I had to giggle... I just moved my albums upstairs out of my scrap room and place them on my Ikea cubes!!!! It has been the best move for them. Now, my family can enjoy them more and they are not hiding/taking up precious scrap room space. I enjoyed getting to know you more too! ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm visiting from Michelle's blog and now I'm your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete