Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Thursday, June 19, 2014

An XOXO Reveal...

Hi Friends!  It's time for me to reveal my layout for the XOXO Scrapbooking scraplift challenge.  Hopefully we can inspire you to join in the challenge this month and have a chance to be GDT for a month.  Looking at this months scrap-lift layout I was inspired to pull out a photo similar to the one in the challenge and also to use printed paper.

Here's my layout-


Here I layered my photo mat on a thick piece of cardboard to have it floating off the page.


Recipe- Paper- The Paper Studio, Fancy Pants, Stamp- Stampendous & Autumn Leaves, Ink- Close to My Heart & Dew Drop, Alpha Sticker- Provo Craft

Joanne's layout for this months scraplift-

Have a Blessed Day!
~Kim

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING the layers and loveeeeeeee those gears!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout. I sure do like the layered effect for dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome layout!! The gear paper is so fun!! Adorable picture and design!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. The red background paper with gears is so fun and I LOVE your layering!!

    ReplyDelete