Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Cousins...

Hi Friends!  Here's a layout I did of my kids and the cousins.  I actually did this layout for a sketch challenge for Page Maps but I missed the deadline and then I saw this great color challenge at Life, Paper, Scrapbook and my layout fit the color scheme perfectly!!
 



Journal pocket!


I stamped the little owl and bird and colored them in.


The date will be filled in when I figure it out!!


Recipe- Paper- Recollections,  Glossy Accents, Cricut Cartridge- ...Stamp- Studio G

Life, Paper, Scrapbook


Just B Creative Crazy- Anything goes Linky Party

Have a Blessed Day!
~Kim

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout!! I love how the journaling tag pulls out!! The tree is fabulous!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! LOVING the colors and that tree!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The owl is so sweet. I love your layout! Thanks for playing with us at Life.Paper.Scrapbook.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your paper piecing!! That tree and owl are so cute!!! Thanks for playing along with us at LPS!

    ReplyDelete