Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Let's use Wire!

Don't you just love to look back at old photos?  It's so amazing looking back even just a year or less and see how much my little grandsons have changed! My grandsons both love their Papaw's big tractor and when he came home with one just like his, only their size, they were super excited!


 


I'm entering my lay out into two challenges. The first one is using the sketch from Stuck On U Sketches.



The second challenge was for The Paper Girls Challenge # 39 All wired up! You could use wire-staples-paper clip, you get the picture. I chose to use a few different wire elements. First I used staples to staple my banner. It's a quick way to attach a banner and who doesn't like quick! Second I used metal brad and third I chose to use a thin wire that I wrapped around my brads to pick up the circle in the sketch with two other wire circles that I sewed onto the page!

Recipe
Brads
Buttons
Staples
String
Ink- Close to my Heart
Stamp- American Crafts
Paper-  MME "Complete Boy", The Paper Studio "Entirely Textures"
Cricut Carts- Beep Beep, Country Life, A Child's Year, George & Basic Shapes
I used Cricut Craft room to weld my titling to my journal spot.

Be Blessed
~Kim

7 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! What a sweet picture!! Awesome layout, Kim!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooo cute! LOVING the photo, the banner and the tractor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch Kimberly. Love the wire and brads circle and the banner is too cute. Fab photo too. Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am telling you...that darn chicken is my FAV! =)
    And the little banner with the tractors! Sooooooo cute!
    Really a darling and super fun page!

    Warmly, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable pic and page! Love the circle with brads and cute banner! Thanks for playing along at SOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI I love that you chose wire, I never would have thought of that, its looks brilliant, and so does your layout. thanks for joining us at sous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete