Kim's Scrapbook Addiction

Monday, September 9, 2013

Are You Ready For Fall...

Well it's been a hot summer here in sunny South Florida! Fall has been on my mind, so when I came across the Fall Colors challenge #118 from My Sheri Crafts I knew I had the perfect picture to scrap!

This is my grandson Jordan and he was 5 months old here. Isn't this just the sweetest picture of him sitting among the little pumpkins.


Recipe
Hoot n Holler Cricut cart.
misc. buttons
flowers
Chip board- Paper Studios

Have a Blessed Day
~Kim

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet picture!! He's adorable!! I love the layout!! All of the embellishments are fabulous!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooooo cute!! LOVING that photo, the owl and the pumpkins!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing your AWESOME Fall LO of your ADORABLE Grandson with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout and such a cute picture! Love all the embellishments


    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete